EKN Top Banner - Forum
K&K - LB
HOME - NEWS - CLUB NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - CONTACT -

CanAm - SS

CLUB - Kawartha Durham

CLUB - WRKC 2013 - DB

CLUB - Point Pelee Karting - DB

CLUB - TRAK - Goodwood

CLUB - Le Circuit Quyon

CLUB - AMKA

Racing Edge Motorsports - FB
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
Future of KF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey Guyon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Future of KF Reply with quote

From what I've read on the Euro sites, it looks as the 2013 engine homologation may be pushed pack until 2014 in an effort to find the proper solution.

So the same rules may be used in 2013.

It seems the vision for 2014 is to have 1 category per age group, which is to say, no more separation between KF2 and KF1, simply 1 category. Same with the KZ, they would not be split either.
John Kwong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.karting1.co.uk/news/news/game-over-drivers-react-to-latest-unofficial-proposed-changes-to-kf/
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joey, I just read an article (interview VP CIK) and they may be proposing as I said on another post that the new KF project will be much more simple and may have a KZ clutch to start only.
It is interesting to note that the ASN's have the final say by voting on how the project should go. Some ASN's don't even care about top level CIK racing so I would suggest that only ASN's that have supported KF in their countries should vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: