EKN Top Banner - Forum
K&K - LB
HOME - NEWS - CLUB NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - CONTACT -

Briggs & Stratton - SS -2

CLUB - TRAK - Goodwood

CLUB - Le Circuit Quyon

CLUB - Kawartha Durham

CLUB - West Coast Kart Club - DB

CLUB - AMKA

CLUB - Manitoba Kart Club

Racing Edge Motorsports - FB
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
Answers by Evospeed Racing and Sharing Success Racing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul lapierre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Answers by Evospeed Racing and Sharing Success Racing Reply with quote

Hey Guys and Gals,

My new mission this year is to help as many people as possible go fast and keep their equipment running!

So FREE of charge I'm gonna do my best everyday to check the forums and answer any question YOU have to the best of my abilities.

My name is Paul Lapierre and I have 15 years experience in the karting industry. I'm going be representing Evospeed Racing in Canada, and Sharing Success Racing in the USA. I have chassis tuning experience on Birel's, First Kart's, CRG's, Intrepid's, Tony Kart's, and Zanardi's. I have engine tuning experience on shifter's (moto and ICC), Rotax's (Mini-max, Juniors, and Seniors) 4-stoke honda's, and TAG Leopards.

So fire away......I'll do my best.......I might be right and I might be wrong but at least it will give you some food for thought!

Paul Lapierre
Evopeed Racing (Canada) and Sharing Success Racing (USA)
Neelan Nadesan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul is the man to get advice from. He was Morads mechanic when he won all of his championships back in the day. He also gave us advice when we needed it at the track too. Great to see that somebody wants to do something to help other.
paul lapierre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Neelan much appreciated!

Good Luck,

Paul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: