EKN Top Banner - Forum
Energy Kart Canada 2014 - LB
HOME - NEWS - CLUB NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - CONTACT -

Overdrive - SS

CLUB - West Coast Kart Club - DB

CLUB - TRAK - Goodwood

CLUB - Manitoba Kart Club

CLUB - AMKA

CLUB - Kawartha Durham

CLUB - WRKC 2013 - DB

Racing Edge Motorsports - FB
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
2014 Racing Plans - Where Are You Running?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob Howden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: 2014 Racing Plans - Where Are You Running? Reply with quote

I'd love to hear where people are planning to race this coming season. Are you going to focus on your club, and maybe try a couple of specials? If so, tell us about it. Are you going to try your hands at the ECKC or maybe the Nationals? Or are you looking to travel to a race in the US?

The off-season is a great time to chat about the season that was, and the nee season that is closing in on us. We'd really like to hear what you're planning to race. Do us a favour and share this page link on your Facebook so we can connect with Canadian club racers from coast-to-coast.
www.eKartingNews.ca
www.eKartingNews.com
www.eFormulaCarNews.com
Richard Schumacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to race ECKC, 2 or 3 club races, the Canadian Nationals and maybe Vegas.
Glenn Ratzinger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Tag for 2014 Reply with quote

With Innisfil kart club including the tag classes this year I may break my son's older rotax fr125 Blue Demon out of mothballs and give it a try, is 62 too old to race 2 stroke, we'll see, still gonna run the Hondas in 4stroke masters at least until they yell gimme LOL , since Innisfil puts so much emphasis on family fun I'm also looking at a couple of shifter karts for my retired cousin and myself, just for the fun of it and before we get too old Rolling Eyes
Glenn Ratzinger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: 2014 racing Reply with quote

Mostly, just have fun
Rob Howden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Tag for 2014 Reply with quote

Glenn Ratzinger wrote:
With Innisfil kart club including the tag classes this year I may break my son's older rotax fr125 Blue Demon out of mothballs and give it a try, is 62 too old to race 2 stroke, we'll see, still gonna run the Hondas in 4stroke masters at least until they yell gimme LOL , since Innisfil puts so much emphasis on family fun I'm also looking at a couple of shifter karts for my retired cousin and myself, just for the fun of it and before we get too old Rolling Eyes

That's cool, Glenn. Great to read that you're focused on getting out to the track to have some fun. And I don't think 62 is too old for a two-stroke, but it's definitely going to be a little tougher on you than the the four-stroke, that's for sure. Hope to see you at the track sometime this year!
www.eKartingNews.ca
www.eKartingNews.com
www.eFormulaCarNews.com
cameron Nabert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Rob

i am making the jump from my briggs masters program to the dd2 masters at eckc and nationals .
Rob Howden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cameron Nabert wrote:
hey Rob

i am making the jump from my briggs masters program to the dd2 masters at eckc and nationals .

I'm sure that you're going to dig that, Cameron. The DD2 class is really cool, and the competition is stiff. The guys up front, like Clark, Stojko, Mondou and Sauriol, are all super quick, and it will be a blast for you to work to find the speed to mix it up with them.

Good luck!!
www.eKartingNews.ca
www.eKartingNews.com
www.eFormulaCarNews.com
Evan Fraser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm switching from TAG Sr. to ROK GP this year at West Coast Kart Club in Chilliwack. I probably won't be contesting ROK Cup Canada and just racing club.

It's going to be a great year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: