EKN Top Banner - Forum
SRA Karting - LB
HOME - NEWS - CLUB NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - CONTACT -

BuzzBomb Race Paint - SS

CLUB - Manitoba Kart Club

CLUB - West Coast Kart Club - DB

CLUB - TRAK - Goodwood

CLUB - Kawartha Durham

CLUB - WRKC 2013 - DB

CLUB - Point Pelee Karting - DB

Racing Edge Motorsports - FB
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
SuperNationals v.s. Rotax World Finals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: SuperNationals v.s. Rotax World Finals Reply with quote

Read the PSL preview for Rio. An impressive line up as always. When I read that Mr Vincec passed on Rotax WC for a trip to the SuperNationals it made me wonder out loud.
For a Karter... more specifically a North American Karter, what trophy is more important - KZ2 at Rio or the Rotax World Championships?
Rotax has the best Rotaxians in the world at one event. The SuperNationals has, over the years, become one of the must win events for manufacturers and drivers. The proof is in the registered drivers every year. Quite impressive!
What do you think?
Mike Adams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say the supernats for sure. Indy 500 of karting.
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your input Mike.

My two cents: You take on some of the best (Tony Kart, Birel, CRG...etc) factory drivers in the world at the SuperNats. Its like a WSK, Euro or World Champs event. You can't top that. It might not be on equal equipment like Rotax but there is no better test than putting your skills up against the best of the best.

Where it gets a little complicated - some of the best drivers from many countries are on a Rotax package. It is their top level racing like here in Canada.

I give the edge to the SuperNats because the top factory drivers are the top drivers in the world. Would like to see DeVries there though.
Michael Maurini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next year the top drivers will have the chance to race in both....And tuners will have the chance to work in both...
RaceTechDevelopment.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: