EKN Top Banner - Forum
Bondurant - LB
HOME - NEWS - CLUB NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - CONTACT -

Overdrive - SS

CLUB - WRKC 2013 - DB

CLUB - Le Circuit Quyon

CLUB - Manitoba Kart Club

CLUB - TRAK - Goodwood

CLUB - Point Pelee Karting - DB

CLUB - West Coast Kart Club - DB

Racing Edge Motorsports - FB
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
2012 Homologation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to log those 100 laps yourself? Once you figure out those bars it will be a competitive package everywhere.
Yes, the Velox is by SGM Engines www.sgm-engines.com
I like the colour scheme on this one. Those curved bars in the back... didn't Intrepid have similar a few years ago?
Joey Guyon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preferable to do the laps myself, but its realistic for me to log the first 50 and test front end geometry and rear bar during that time. The next 2 days responsibilities increase and we'll back to back it with the MXK8 (again) with our drivers.

I had no idea SGM was into chassis. looks like a nice product. CRG ish rotors, but seems to be another braking system... Parolin?

As to new teams I noticed Ben Hanley was on Art GP for Winter Cup which is run by Armando Filini. Must be a re-badged Maranello???? Lots of KF3 drivers.

JG
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're good Joey. The Velox is made by Parolin.
Hanley is a re-badged Maranello along with Filini but the ART is built by Emme Racing SAS. They also build the EKS. I think EKS has some good results in Rotax in Europe.
Max Verstappen is on Intrepid?
Send one of those PCR's to my house. I'll do some testing for you. I won't be able to send back any constructive info to you but it will be fun. LOL
kevin barrick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Emme SAS/EKS Reply with quote

Jim... FYI..K&K North Kart America imports the the rebranded Emme SAS/EKS line of chassis, with a few additions/tweaks/decal changes... similar to what ART is doing. Rotax results are good in Europe and hoping for the same here.

K. Barrick
Jim Pirzas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Mr Barrick!
I do remember seeing the EKS with good results in EuroRotax competitiion. K&K will be up there too for NorAm results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: